ForwardScan™ Sonar is the ideal forward looking two dimensional echo-sounder for all power and sail boats that want safety and peace of mind that comes with knowing the depth of the water ahead of the boat. Unlike other Forward-looking sounders, the ForwardScan™ can display bottom imagery up to 8 times the current depth, it integrates with your onboard NS evo2 or Zeus Touch providing full control at any operating station.
- Provides water depth information in front of the boat to allow boaters to confidently navigate shallow or poorly charted water
- Look ahead view is capable of up to 8 times the depth however the normal operating range is 4 to 5 times the depth e.g. 10’ depth would provide a 80’ forward view
- Operates at 180kHz to reduce interference from traditional 200kHz echo sounders.
- Transmits and receives up to ten times faster than previous forward looking systems providing a real time update.
- Easy Auto Ranging: Auto forward range and auto depth range default options update the range scales to best suit the viewing of the depth in front of the boat with no button pushing. The deeper the depth range the further forward range. The shallower the depth range the shorter forward range
- Look way beyond the bow of your boat for confident navigation of shallow water or poorly charter areas
- Complete integration maximizes viewing and control
- Easy to view and operate with unique Bottom Colouring and Auto Scaling
- Proven installation using a standard 2” stainless thru-hull fitting which allows for a transducer plug design install and removal while boat is in water
- Flexible networking with direct connect to SonarHub or NSS Evo2.